Sunday, March 22, 2009

scraps & snaps

I am in the process of joining several of my favorite ideas, styles,and techniques to capture my favorite scraps and memories. I have begun with an old novel, this one has extra charm due to water damage which I just love. I have added to it my favorite papers, cut outs, and random found objects to give my book character, dimension and just plain fun. Below are just a few of my favorite pages. My process has only begun, each page has been decorated and now as I collect photos, scraps, random finds I will add them. I think I love the process more than the outcome.

a frame for who knows what yet.


this paper is currently my favorite. i plan to distress it a bit because it is
from the scrapbook store, i don't want it to look so new.


i love dots, string, and all the mixed textures here.